1. Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and hosting of data).
- To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
3. Sharing Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with external third parties, including service providers, regulators, and other entities in our group. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
4. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
5. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, request correction, object to processing, request deletion, and request the transfer of your personal data.
7. Contact Us
Email: email@example.com Address: 1651 S. Baker Avenue, Ontario, CA 91761